- After work, go to a bar and stand in a line in 40 degree temperatures;
- Finally get in and hear about the fight that happened earlier that day;
- Wait 20 minutes to get served a pint;
- Go outside for a smoke (which is totally wrong but that's another entry);
- Wait another 20 minutes for another pint;
- Wait an hour so if you get pulled over you won't get a DUI;
- Get home and fall asleep since beer didn't make me drunk, just drowsy.
I can't justify taking a whole day off to drink since it would be the day after that I'd need the day off.
Anyways, it's usually harmless fun and you run into people you know and it's a lot of laughs but I one thing I can not stand is Irish music. It's just a tiny notch above New Country for being enjoyable. And being Canadian, you'd think I'd be able to tell if it's an actual Irish song or something from the East Coast but I can't.
Anyways, Happy St Paddy's Day