Saturday, March 7, 2009

January 6, 2009

Well, Happy New Year.

Hope everything went well over the Holidays.

You know, maybe it's because I just finished Rodney Dangerfield's autobiography but nothin's going right.

RadioIndy, who's tech support used to be pretty great, botched my account and still haven't fixed it. I show up on their chart page as number 1, 2 and 3 but the chick in the picture doesn't look anything like me. And then they lost my stats. Nice.

Then there's Aime St music that loves to change urls on me without notice. I'm no webdesigner but I know enough to not f*** something up that works. Pardon my potty mouth.

Then, totally not related to anything is the retarded Third Hand Smoke thing, I heard about today. You guessed it, a term obviously thought of by a bunch of people that don't have anything important to do. I can't wait to see what white-trash waitress tries to use this as an excuse for money.

In case you haven't heard, Third Hand Smoking is basically smells left on clothing and furniture. Somehow, it's magically toxic. But when your friends come over and fart on the couch, that's OK. Don't worry about methane. Then again, if you're going around sniffing couches and clothes maybe you should go see a doctor.

Sorry about the rant.

Other than that, everything's going pretty darn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment