Thursday, May 10, 2012

Gay Marriage

It's been in the news a lot so I thought I'd throw a few comments out about it.

I think my main disappointment about the whole same-sex marriage thing is that it's all about money.  So to me, it shouldn't be passed just based on the greed factor.  But that's how it seems.  I'm not gay but I'm looking at it from the outside looking in.

Marriage is more or less a joke these days.  It's only a very small percent that stay in a marriage their whole lives.  Marriage anymore is like getting "life" in jail. 10 to 15 years and then you're broke.  Why do gays want this?  They'd probably be happier if they didn't change a thing.

Who wins out of this?  Lawyers.  Pardon the expression but same-sex marriage is a lawyer's wet dream.  Wait until gay divorce comes along.  And then the couples with kids.  See where this is going?  It's all about money.

Good luck with the marriage but remember, careful what you ask for because you just might get it.

btw I'm not a bitter divorced guy. I've never been divorced. Never been married either.

No comments:

Post a Comment