Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Devil You Know

Well, I just got done listening to the new Heaven and Hell (Black Sabbath) CD that came out today and I knew I was giddy the last couple of weeks for a reason.

This was one CD I was actually counting the days on the calendar for its release and I wasn't let down. Overall, it's excellent. I'm listening to it again as I'm typing this.

After reading a review from Rolling Stone last week, (it's pretty obvious the buffoon, Chuck Eddy, didn't even listen to it), I actually though "uh oh". Then I remembered it was Rolling Stone magazine. If I ever one day got a good review from Rolling Stone magazine, I'd go slit my wrist because it would mean I did a terrible job. I was even going to write something on their webpage but I'd have to log in/sign up. Nope.

Anyways, I have to continue on with the webpage updates for May.

No comments:

Post a Comment