Monday, May 25, 2009

New CD almost done

Well, the new CD, Blind Date, is almost done. I finished up and extra overdubs on Saturday and mixed almost everything yesterday. There's only two songs left I have to remix tonight: Set Back and Gypsy. Other than that, everything's pretty status quo. Also, I'm leaving off the instrumental that's been available on the site for the past 2 months.

So here's the track listing:
  • Dirty Tricks
  • Blind Date
  • Ransom Note
  • Let Yourself Go
  • Head For The Hills
  • Let It Steep
  • Set Back
  • Gypsy
I'm just glad everything's done, recording-wise.

After remixing the last two songs, I can finish up the cover. I have the basic idea, I just have to fit it to a 4.75" x 4.75" picture. Hopefully I can get Mark to master this one next week. We'll see, he's a pretty busy guy.

And then the usual CD Baby thing too and then to IndiePool for a proper cover. The whole process has gotten longer over the years. But the whole CD, albeit unmastered, will be up for June's webpage updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment