Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jam Night

Well, last night Pete and I went to the Sandwich Mill to their acoustic jam night.

I know, on a Tuesday.

Anyways, I thought we did OK for our first time out (without a drummer). Let's see, what did we do...we did I Will Survive (Cake version), Love Gun (Hayseed Dixie version), Old Lady (Pearl Jam), Nautical Disaster (Tragically Hip) and Johnny Cash's Thirteen.

So I was pleasantly surprised. My original intention was to bring a small amp out and play clean but plugging into the board (with a compressor and delay) seemed to work fine. Less is more.

Other than that, I'm waiting for my copies of Coffee Stains to send to CD Baby and also waiting for my test copy of Blind Date. From there, I'll be plugging Blind Date as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment